Saturday, August 11, 2007


Back when I used to live alone, well and sometimes felt rather...alone....I used to leave the house with the lights on, take a walk on the street peaking through peoples windows. It seemed to mee that they all had this nice, cozy life. When I came back to the house I peaked through my own windows...and...it worked...it sure looks nice in that house....and surpricingly I would say...OH ITS MY HOUSE. I would walk inside again, do nice things like all other people, and then I would just feel a little better.

Today Emma from Emmas designblogg is showing pictures from our apartment. Its making me feel a bit like back then but mostly I feel honered that she wanted to show these pictures on her great blog. The picture above above is one of the seven she is showing...now go see her blog...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeg forstår dig så godt, men jeg forstår sørme også Emma!! Der er al mulig grund til at vise den lejlighed frem. Nyd det!

Kristy said...

Your home looks just beautiful.

Jimin said...

such lovely apt. i also admire your creations. truly one of kind.

sara said...

your home are fantastic, so warm and friendly, you must be proud of it!

Anonymous said...

your home looks very creative and beauitiful, so inspring!

Anonymous said...

OOOooooohhhh hvor er det FINT!
Glæder mig til at se det "live" ;o)

Fine Little Day said...

Aaa Mette, sooo lovley. The shelfs, the blanket, the chickens on the wall, the bed, the colors – everything.
Mmm I like I like.

Anonymous said...

I love your house so much, it's so light and airy. Everything about it is so perfect, thank you for sharing.

Michelle said...

Your story is so funny b/c I did the exact same thing when I lived alone and felt lonely. I love those photos by the way.

Marichelle said...

Your home is lovely. I especially love the pictures of your kitchen on Emmas designblogg. I've been looking for ideas on how to organize my spices. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find your spice jars?

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed by your work and style. It's amazingly beautiful! Is it okay if I post one or two pictures of your house on my dutch crafts & designblog too? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your baby's room really looks very bright and friendly. Lovely details.

Anonymous said...

what a pretty room...and a great idea for leaving the lights on, walking and returning home to realize what a cozy place you live in!

zelia said...

Your house is very beautiful and really inspirational. I also love your work. Thanks for sharing it.

an angel at my table said...

I just love your home so personal and beautiful!!! What a talant. I found you through Emma and I love all the things you make!! A lot of inspirations coming my way.

Line said...

This room is so adorable!